As a yoga practitioner:
Yoga got me pretty in tune with my body. I realized where I was flexible and where I wasn’t. There were a lot of poses that I worked up to that just amazed me when I could get them. There’s also some pretty good strength (especially core) requirements in some more advanced positions.
My favorite was doing a headstand into a side crow pose and back and forth without my feet touching the ground.
When I do yoga, I feel lighter. It’s hard to describe, but I feel more in control of my body. Stronger, even more confident. I just feel better about myself in a way nothing else makes me feel. Sort of like how you feel good after working out, but in a calmer sense. I don’t know, I just always feel better after I’ve done yoga.
On this page, I’ll be reviewing one of my favorite Yoga programs out there that I discovered a year ago.
This review will be broken into two parts:
1. A small part that will introduce the basics of Yoga secrets.
2. A full detailed and larger part that will help our readers understand the benefits and the main points of the Yoga program.
Author and Creator: Zoe Bray-Cotton
Program’s Name: Her Yoga Secrets
Release Date: 2016
Teaching Format: Audios and Videos
Refund Policy: Complete refund policy for sixty days
Official Website: Click here
1. The Key Details
Her Yoga Secrets was created by Zoe Cotton, a certified Yoga instructor, and an experienced trainer.
In simple words, this 12-week progressive yoga program has been specially designed for women, and it is based on “Dynamic Sequencing” – a unique approach that promotes healthy and natural weight loss.
This 12-week yoga program is based on dynamic sequencing which is a one of a kind approach that encourages a healthy lifestyle and an accurate weight loss.
Her yoga secrets is far from only being an educational book, It’s more of course created in the shape of a 12-week program, The personal trainer guides you through every aspect of your life that can cause weight loss with yoga and offers you other means of losing fat the healthy way. The yoga program is based on dynamic sequencing which is a one of a kind approach that encourages a healthy lifestyle, Lastly, Zoe Bray cotton teaches you the abilities needed for the improvement of your mental health as well.
- learn about the other aspects of your life which yoga can improve
- Videos that teaches you ways of gaining more self-confidence and boost your mental health.
- Understand the common mistakes yoga practitioners make, So you can avoid making them.
- Ton of audio lesson that you can listen to whenever
- develop the skill necessary to lose weight by practicing yoga without medical intervention
Pros of Yoga Burn Course
- The program is different than any typical yoga classes out there that usually aren’t as complete and as low priced as the Yoga Burn program.
- Using the program gives you the possibility to follow your own learning speed and rewatch the whole course anytime you feel like it.
- The type of information and tips you will be introduced to from the creator is unlike any traditional yoga instructor.
- It doesn’t really matter how long you’ve been practicing yoga, How old are or how did you start, The lessons are always presented in a way that every result you get out of it is directly complemented by your own work and dedication.
Cons of Yoga Burn Course
There is no physical teacher with you yelling and pushing you to do better, You’re your own success story and you should devote a respectable amount of energy if you want to hit your goals using Her yoga secrets. It is also recommended that you have a little of knowledge in regard of the basics of yoga and it’s benefits to take full advantage of the program. Losing weight and being a better version of yourself requires time even after you purchase the online course, Be patient.
The creator offers a money back guarantee. This money back guarantee lasts for up to 2 months from time of initial purchase. If you change your mind after getting the program this policy protects you.
3. Our Verdict
Final Score Amount of Content – 8.8/10
- Quality Of Content – 9.1/10
- User Friendliness – 8.3/10
- Bonus items – 8/10
- Customer Support – 8/10
- Overall Value For Money – 9.5/10
When I do this yoga program, I feel lighter. It’s hard to describe, but I feel more in control of my body. Stronger, even more confident. I just feel better about myself in a way nothing else makes me feel. Sort of like how you feel good after working out, but in a calmer sense. I don’t know, I just always feel better after I’ve done yoga.It’s rare to find a great yoga course that helps you lose weight and feel good about yourself at the same time but I highly recommend Yoga burn because I’ve been using it for a year now and the results speak for themselves.