Ever get that feeling when you’re happy or excited you talk or open up more? That’s how I detected my diabetes early. My Daughter had just got a raise at her first job so I was ebullient as I could be. Because I was so happy, I just kinda mumbled out to my husband how I was peeing and drinking a lot lately. He immediately knew this was a red flag, so he took me to the hospital. The highest my BG got was only 302 thanks to the early detection.
This was my little story about how I found out.
In this page we’ll be reviewing one of my favorite diabetes programs that kept me aware and worry-free from low blood sugar, Digestion problems and all the other complications.
For you convenience we broke the review into two parts:
1. A small part that will introduce the basics of Diabetes Smarts
2. A full detailed and larger part that will help our readers understand the benefits and the main points of the Diabetes Smarts program.
Release Date: 2020
Teaching Format: Downloadable guides
Refund Policy: Complete refund policy for sixty days
1. The Key Details
The Diabetes Smarts was written and created by the medical researcher Dr. Marlene Merritt, The program is an easy to understand guide that is based on the latest medical studies, Wilson has spent years studying and organizing a plan that has as the center of focus the cause of diabetes complications. You will be introduced to a whole list exercises and meal plans that have the potential of lowering your blood sugar to normal. Lift your vitality and improve your digestion.
inflammation and diabetes
The creator of the program informs us about how inflammation can be the main source of the disease. Medical researchers have also discovered that there are inflammatory chemicals in the blood of a large diabetic portion.
What is the relation between these two?
For first inflammation is one of the major triggers that makes your body have a healthy response to insulin, Insulin is a hormone produced by your pancreas that stimulates cells in your body (mostly in your liver, but also fat cells) to take up glucose (sugar) from the bloodstream. The overall result is a decrease in the amount of glucose in your blood (commonly referred to as blood glucose or blood sugar).
Proinflammatory cytokines are cytokines that are important in cell signaling and promote systemic inflammation making diabetic cells more inflamed. That’s only the beginning of this vicious cycle, The only end to the horrors of the cycle is a way to cut and reduce inflammation.
Dr. Marlene Merritt‘s program made an effort to cover this subject and solve the problem by introducing you to a combination of meal plans and exercises, The author also backs it up with scientific researches and effective medical techniques.
These are some other aspects that the Diabetes Smarts includes:
- How to shut off genes that are related to the disease.
- Exercises that were found by the University of Oklahoma and the public University of California, Their main goal is lowering your a1c, cholesterol and help reduce inflammatory chemicals in the blood
- The author chooses some of her clients inspiring stories that succeeded reversing their diabetes through her work and shares them.
- On page 54, The author reveals meal plans and unique carbs that have the potential of eliminating meds.
- One of the guides teaches you how to overcome insulin resistance by adding supplements and specific foods to your lifestyle. Which also helps you lose weight, lower the blood sugar and ease the inflammation.
- How to shut off genes that are related to the disease.
- Tips and guides for a lower blood sugar by a mind-blowing 500% just by reconsidering the shape of your usual breakfast.
- Walking and work out tips that increase your life expectancy by 34%
To my surprise when I decided to buy the Diabetes Smarts from their website, I got a whole package of other books and life-saving guides included:
1. Healing Through Hydration
2. The Anti-inflammatory Diet recipe book
3. Desserts for Diabetics
4. Top 20 Hidden Blood Sugar Triggers
5. Superfoods for Optimal Blood Sugar
2. Pros And Cons
The Main Pros
- Provides Clear Directions
Whether You’re new to this particular program or not, You won’t have any problem following the instructions that were written by the Diabetes Smarts team. In addition, The guide gives you clear and easy steps and guides you through the whole concept of understanding your situation and how to defeat it.
- The whole program is based on science and medical knowledge
There are tons of articles talking about the problem of inflammation and it’s horrible consequences in the development of type 1 and 2 diabetes. It is also known that a decrease of inflammation chemicals in the blood leads to reverse and fight diabetes.
- Refund Guarantee
There is a 60-day money-back guarantee that backs the Diabetes Smarts. This means if you aren’t happy with the program, all you need to do is ask for a full refund.
This policy makes getting the program a free-risk choice since you can have a full refund anytime.
The Main Cons
- A large Amount Of new Information.
Reading about all this new ways, guides and techniques can be overwhelming for some.
- Requires Willpower:
The Diabetes Smarts doesn’t just offer you a guide to follow; it is a complete way of life. So if you haven’t completely decided that you want to change for the long-term, you will have a tough time sticking with the program.
- Only Available In Digital Format
3. Our Verdict
- Amount of Content – 8.8/10
- Quality Of Content – 9.2/10
- User Friendliness – 9.1/10
- Bonus items – 8.1/10
- Customer Support – 8/10
- Overall Value For Money – 9.3/10
The Diabetes Smarts Review Conclusion: Our overall opinion of Diabetes Smarts is that someone following it will likely reduce factors that contribute to inflammation and insulin resistance and may very well reverse his diabetic, But we got to take into consideration that each body is different and what might work for you in 1 week might work for other in 1 month. This isn’t a 100% success rate magic pill, It takes willpower and dedication but using this program will defintely make your life much healthier and easier.